2.Prohibition of Use
You must not engage in any of the following acts when using the Site:
- 1.Acts that infringe or may infringe upon the property or privacy, etc. of the Committee or a third party.
- 2.Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the Committee or a third party.
- 3.Any other act that violates or may violate laws or regulations.
- 4.In addition to the above, any act deemed by the Committee to be inappropriate.
3.Copyrights and trademarks
The content (information, material, images, sounds, etc.) of the Site is protected by the Copyright Act and other copyright and trademark treaties and laws and is the property of the Committee and copyright holders which hold copyrights to the said content unless otherwise indicated separately.
You may not reproduce, transfer, or distribute, etc. content of the Site beyond the scope permitted by law, or modify, amend, augment/alter or adapt, etc. the content whether for profit or nonprofit purposes without the specific prior consent of the Committee in writing in regard to each of the above.
If you use the Site with the permission of the Committee, it is a condition of use that you display copyrights and observe conditions of use specified elsewhere.
Except for the use described above, the Site grants no rights under copyrights, patents, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of the Committee or a third party. For example, the Site grants no licenses under intellectual property rights relating to products, software, services, etc. introduced in writing or mentioned on the Site.
Rights relating to trademarks, emblems, logos, trade names, etc. of the Committee or other companies, etc. used on the Site are protected by the Trademark Act, Unfair Competition Prevention Act, Commercial Code and other laws, and may not be used without the permission of the rightful holder of the rights.
The utmost care has been taken to ensure that information on the Site is the most recent and accurate information. Unless otherwise indicated, however, we make no warranties nor take responsibility in relation to the appropriateness or accuracy of content of the Site.
Please note that content and URLs may change, be discontinued or canceled without prior notice. The Committee accepts no responsibility for any damage arising as a result of modification of the content of the Site or discontinuation of operation of the Site for whatever reason.
The Committee neither makes warranties regarding the content of third-party sites that may be accessed from links on the Site nor takes responsibility for any damage resulting from their use.
You are free to establish links to the Site (https://www.wmg2021.jp/en/). However, the Committee takes no responsibility for any damage that either you or your company may sustain as a result of establishing links to the Site.
Please understand that if your site or your Company's site is linked to the Site and any of the following in 1 through 9 applies to the content thereof, you may be asked to remove the link to the Site.
- 1.Content that is unlawful.
- 2.Content that is offensive to public order and morals.
- 3.Content that causes damages or disadvantage to the Committee or a third party.
- 4.Content that is libelous to the Committee or a third party.
- 5.Content that violates the copyrights of the Committee or a third party.
- 6.Content that is false or inappropriate in expression and misleading.
- 7.Content deemed to lead to criminal conduct.
- 8.Content for which there is no clear site manager.
- 9.Any other content the Committee deems to be inappropriate.